aeternum #3

that one to metal channels is Mexico I was in the center of the city on the day of I thought of asking people in a randon way how are their musical tastes and above all what do they think in the and above all what they think in the middle of 2020 of our beloved powerful and portentous heavy metal. today I join my channel dañel with the channel consists of greetings greetings bandita part of the criu de metal meme es México let's see with what we find compañeros with my channels as they are what they have been doing around here now in the center not the judges in the perfect role hey folks let's read it by asking people about their musical tastes. musical tastes to you what kind of music do you like what style do you like to me the chocas the classical damosica to me you are that channels aka well cultural and your old man of coast of everything less as well as metal and that not and we start bad already first tache precisely now that and we are going to ask about what do you think about heavy metal because it is a genre that does not attract you genre that does not attract you to me the truth yes yes I like it if you like it I am like related to the metal the metal the fat one of that ok then apart classical music also it is also well rodote not well yes it is very well all that chingáis your channel to me I do not like it I listen to it no I mean I do not have I don't have any problem with listening to it but it's not like it's some kind of togrado you are like more of crazy convictions no i mean of everything of everything but that what and metal at night sometimes for its time my brothers can be thank you we are asking all the existing ones of this beautiful garden about your musical tastes. about your musical tastes what style of music do you listen to no well I don't have any special one I listen to everything and your friend I listen to everything and your friend reggaeton reggaeton is there any particular reason why you like reggaeton? reggaeton no you just don�t like it�s for you and so have you ever heard the term ⤽reggaeton⤠or the heavy metal genre of music? or the musical genre heavy metal not rock if you like rock because it's not like your favorite genre is that I don't have a favorite genre I don't have a genre in particular I love it well I like everything everything all the rock and for example you would go to a concert of for example you would go to a heavy metal concert is that they are like very heavy not so if it is that not if it's more basically but like that but then you don't listen to everything you still lack a little bit of metal and your friend I don't I don't I don't listen to heavy metal at all it wouldn't be for you because it's something to dance to. to dance there is also a genre that mixes electronica for example with heavy metal so I could also give you your chance but it�s great that you know what you like thank you very much for your time that we have very late to salgo thank you are still doing for here today we are going to know the center and well we are not just walking around to see what you are looking for here and looking to see what kind of fishing you give me is perfect today at the canal we are asking people about their musical tastes. about your musical tastes, what musical genres are your favorites because in particular I have several you can say that I like salsa too much and in the mornings I listen to reguetón. reguetón of everything abrato everything that is to say by schedules you listen to a thing and by the sea myths of parador my quiet music to see the one that touches you to not because I am more like rap in the reggaeton things like that more commercial moves more commercial yes listen and have you ever listened have you ever given yourself the the opportunity to listen to something heavier like heavy metal yeah at the time yeah yeah and what did you think about it because the truth is that I like all kinds of music but as I told you I am more attached to the I said I am more attached to the rabias those things but because it seems to me a good genre very well and your friend because of course as you say there are no schedules and well when I go to run like that I like to listen to if you listen to metal also what like what kind of bands I don't have a specific one because I listen to I don't have a specific one because she is a friend of mine and she passes me songs. exactly right channel and you too then all of a sudden once in a while it doesn�t hurt if from time to time from time to time because more than anything else for the friends who listen to different kind of music and so it is already my turn to listen to share their tastes for a perfect time channel that it has been a super chinguado ride that I have a late momenta with halá and on account nor fishing on some girls look there are some that we just interviewed and once you make me have ever listened to a little bit of rock a little bit listened to a little bit of rock a little bit I have my birds that you think that musical genre very well and the genre of heavy metal have you ever listened to it I think when I was younger I think when I was younger that is to say that you got off the boat totally and why what happened what was I there because they go changing the habits the years the times are maturing basically so I probably love it I love to listen to everything but banda chino la banda guácala de pollo san and who at home doesn't even want them I don�t want to laugh or anything like that or give anything away hello how are you friend good to your homstas hello well g

Comentarios

Entradas populares